VERATAG TECHNOLOGY for BIOMARKER DISCOVERY through Phase IV CLINICAL TRIAL SUPPORT
Biomarkers Measured by VeraTag™ Technology:
- Measures total protein levels, phosphorylated proteins, homo- or heterodimers, and protein-protein complexes.
- Accurate quantitation by CE (capillary electrophoresis).
- Enhanced sensitivity and dynamic range compared to standard protein biomarker technologies.
- For use in cell lines, xenografts, fresh-frozen and FFPE breast, head/neck, lung, gastric, colorectal, ovarian, and other solid tumors.
- Cell or tumor lysate and fresh-frozen or formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded (FFPE) platforms.
VeraTag™ technology provides pharmaceutical partners and academic collaborators with sensitive and quantitative measurements of cell-surface receptors and activated proteins and complexes in cancer cell lines, xenografts and multiple solid tumor types.
VeraTag™ technology provides collaborators with:
- Quantitative measurement of cell-surface receptors and activated proteins/complexes.
- Dual antibody, proximity technology for high specificity.
- Analytically validated and quality-controlled assays.
- Fully licensed, CLIA-certified clinical reference laboratory.
- Dedicated and knowledgeable scientific support, project management, and data tracking.
For more information, email us at email@example.com
Examples of Clinical Uses for VeraTag Technology:
- Stratify patients utilizing HERmark® and other VeraTag™ assays.
- Develop companion diagnostics to guide selection of patients for HER-targeted therapies.
- Perform biomarker analysis of retrospective clinical trial specimens.